If you have received your GED/HSED through Madison College and are applying to a program here, our Testing and Assessment office will provide your GED/HSED transcript to Madison College Admissions at no cost. Please contact the Testing & Assessment Center at 608-246-5220 to request your transcript be sent to Admissions.  

If you are needing your transcript for another college or an employer, you must order (and pay for) a copy of your GED or HSED transcript from the Department of Public Instruction (DPI) website.

Employers, colleges and universities who need to verify that a candidate has a GED or HSED from Wisconsin are able to request this information directly from DPI.