You should submit a written request to the Enrollment Services clearly identifying the part of the record you are requesting to be changed and specify why it is inaccurate or misleading. If the decision is not to amend the record as requested, you will be notified and advised as to your right to a hearing as well as hearing procedures.  The address is Madison College, Enrollment Services, 1701 Wright Street, Madison, WI 53704.

Questions concerning the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) may be directed to the Enrollment Services at (608) 246-6210 or (800) 322-6282, Ext. 6210.  

You may also read more about FERPA by visiting the Protection of Student Records webpage.